Sunday, July 10, 2011

Enchante

I am guilt-ridden for my lack of blogging on Ecuador. Rest assured that it was a humbling, heart warming, and hospitable journey.

Now I am back, cradled in the concrete of NY, basking in the heat reflected off sidewalks and buses. I hate this city in the summertime.

Went to a mixer at Housing Works Cafe and Thrift Shop. Got free beer and was socially inept and peaced the eff out.





Obando and I partied it up in a stairwell of Park Central Hotel in midtown. Graffiti'd with lipstick. 






Sarah Jean Will and I, just like old times. 

No matter how shitty the city, it's home.

3 comments:

  1. awww, the city is great in the summer! All the crazies are out and about, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE NY I HATE NY I HATE NY

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss the northeast!

    but even when i'm with friends and family back home.. after a few weeks i wanna bolt. it's hard to stay put for too long and it's also mentally draining living out of a suitcase and being on your own for too long as well. i dont know if you feel similarly but i'd like to find a happy medium.

    i'd like to move to denver or portland or something for a few years and then move back east... that is the tentative plan lol

    ReplyDelete